The way that you gain patience is through
1. asking God for it—it’s one of the fruits of the spirit (Galatians).
2. trial and error—when you mess up get back up–apologize and mean it.
3. Recognize yourself. there’s nothing more important than self reflection and self-monitoring. Don’t do anything and pay attention to nothing about you. Before you point fingers at others, take a hard look at you! and question why they bother you or why IT (whatever it is) bothers you because YOU have control over YOU. Don’t let anyone have control over you.
4. Always make the effort to change–to be better. Changing your mind about the situation is key—never settle for less in yourself and keep striving to be a better you.
5. Prayer will always be a one of my keys in everything because what happens when there’s absolutely nothing less to do? Lack of patience is lack of patience with yourself.